The St. James Assiniboia 55+ Centre will be conducting a Bothwell Cheese fundraiser from March 1st to 27th, 2020. There will be 14 varieties of Bothwell cheese and two types of curds available for purchase. The Centre makes $2 from every unit of cheese sold. The money raised will be used for helping with our yearly Fundraising goal. Please sell to your friends, family and neighbours. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite cheese and to try some new varieties of award winning quality cheese!
Please read the following on how to place your orders/fill out your order form.
- Collect money at the time of taking orders. Collect no sales tax.
- Make cheques payable to St. James Assiniboia 55+ Centre. We will also take cash, debit or card payments at the Centre.
- Please tally the item columns and the money column.
- All orders and money are due on Friday, March 27th, 2020.
- The Cheese orders will be available for pick-up on Tuesday, April 7th between 1:00-4:00 pm. If you are not able to pick up that day, arrangements can be made for pickup another time.
We appreciate your help in making this fundraiser a success. If you have any questions please give us a call at 204-987-8850.
Thanks for your support,
The St. James Assiniboia 55+ Centre